Hijama limited time special offer
Hijama (cupping) detoxify body and different organs by removing harm full toxins which can cause many diseases & illnesses. The general effect of hijama (cupping) is to make purification of the blood, move Qi, blood, and lymph and also to improve the circulatory system function and the immune system. The local effect of cupping is the relaxation of stiff muscle and removal of pain it also opens the pores of the skin thus allowing for the precipitation of pathogens and their removal through the skin. hijama (cupping) acts as an effective pain relief by removing stagnated blood and lymph from effected area.
Some of the benefits of Hijama [Cupping therapy]
* Hijama (cupping therapy) removes dead blood cells from the cardiovascular system.
* It purifies blood and increase red and white blood cells.
* It clears veins, arteries and capillaries.
* It clears blockages or stagnated circulation.
* It promotes smooth circulation of blood:
* It decrease in blood carbon dioxide level and increase in blood oxygen level and allow blood to circulate more actively
* It strengths immune system and resistance against disease enhances.
* It promotes cell activities and retards aging process in many parts of the body.
* It allows the release of local toxins
* It stimulates the lymphatic system
* It balances vital energy.
Hijama (cupping) is a method of treatment in which a cup is placed on various acu points, Sunnah points and reflex zones. A negative pressure is created by a special pump or by introducing heat procedure. The negative pressure pulls out the diseased (spoiled) blood out of the body for therapeutic purposes that in turn poured into the cups and then the diseased blood is disposed. It does not penetrate the veins and treatment is painless. Hijama (cupping therapy) is a very common non-conventional therapy that has been used in the treatment of a wide range of conditions.
Hijama Cupping Therapy Pre Treatment
It is best to remain on empty stomach for at least 3 hours before the treatment.
It would be advisable to have a shower sometime before the treatment, as you are advised not to shower for at least 48 hours after Hijama.